Wednesday 25 November 2015

Rapper has lunch with Governor of Kaduna Nasir El-Rufai

M.I dining with the Governor of Kaduna M.I dining with the Governor of Kaduna
(Instagram)

Chocolate City Music President and rapper M.I today had lunch with the Governor of Kaduna Nasir El-Rufai.
M.I shared a photo of him meeting Governor and having lunch with him.
M.I with Governor of Kaduna state, Nasir El-Rufai M.I with Governor of Kaduna state, Nasir El-Rufai
(Instagram )

"Spent some time with a great Nigerian today. A leader who has not only shown proven integrity and determination in the past, but even now is setting up one of the youngest and most vibrant governments in our country in Kaduna state" he wrote in the caption of the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AM FRANKLYN ENEMONA JOHN. I HAIL FROM KOGI STATE AND A STUDENT OF MOUAU.

Blog Archive