Wednesday 9 December 2015

Nollywood actress speaks about her marriage goals

Nollywood actress, Tonto DIke, recently took to Instagram to share what she considers her marriage goals.
  • Published:
Tonto Dike-Churchill and her husband Tonto Dike-Churchill and her husband
(Instagram/Tonto Dike)

Nollywood actress, Tonto Dike, took to Instagram to talk about marriage success and the goals she'd like to attend. The woman, who has been married for a few months posted a mash up some old and and united Hollywood couples:
"My Goals isn't to lavish money,Work the streets like a Queen I truly Am,Brag about where I am now n you are not BUT BE A VICTOR IN WHAT I HOLD DEAR(my Home)Yours can be part of history too & a great inspiration to others..
Keep your Dirty & clean linens to yourself & Never let friends have a SAY IN YOUR HOME••If you can never entertain friends in your Home,Meet else where,Now that my friends is Wisdom••I tell myself I refuse to be one of the broken ones,I can't do it Alone that's why I invited my 3 greatest lover (The Father Son & the Holy Spirit)#mygoalsanddreams"

No comments:

Post a Comment

AM FRANKLYN ENEMONA JOHN. I HAIL FROM KOGI STATE AND A STUDENT OF MOUAU.

Blog Archive