Thursday 3 December 2015

Singer speaks about sexual harassment from female fans

Kukere master, Iyanya, recently opened up regarding sexual harassment from fans.
  • Published:
Nigerian airtist, Iyanya, recently spoke regarding ‘sexual’ harassment he claims to get from female fans.
Speaking recently with DZRPT TV’s Breakfast Club, he said:
He said, “Yes, female fans these days are so daring.
“I have seen couple of great boobs and other nice things. I have mad female fans who harass me sexually and what almost all of them actually want is just my body and not my money."
Following lots of speculations about who he was dating at different points in time including rumours his instagram post started. The photo showed an intimate photo of him with Freda Francis, the CEO of Global Orchard Service and Oasis Med Spa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AM FRANKLYN ENEMONA JOHN. I HAIL FROM KOGI STATE AND A STUDENT OF MOUAU.

Blog Archive