Thursday 13 October 2016

Should I tell my friend that his fiancee is a prostitute?'

Would you tell your best friend if you found out that his wife-to-be is actually a high class prostitute?
Should He Tell?  Should He Tell?"Dear Pulse,

My name is Celestine, a 28-year-old young man. I happen to be the kind of guy who does not keep many friends and I don't make friends easily but when I have one, I give him my best.

Sammy has been my one and only true friend, the only one I can trust with all my heart because he has been there for me in so many ways.
In fact, Sammy is like a  brother to me and we are so close that anything that affects him affects me directly. We look out for each other and protect our interests in any way we can.
That is why I have been so wracked with guilt as I have not been able to open up to him and tell him that the woman he is planning to get married to in December is actually not worthy of him.
When Sammy introduced Kate to me last year after bumbling from one relationship to the other, I knew he was serious and really wanted to get married to her.
There was no debate on who would be the best man as we began planning for the wedding. The introductions were done with and the list from her family was okay with Sammy's family.
The date has been fixed for the wedding and we are in the process of printing the invitation cards. But I am really worried because my friend will be making a mistake if he gets married to Kate.
The reason for my position is the fact that I saw Kate with another man  going into hotel rooms.
The day I saw her, I was dumbfounded and would have vowed that my eyes were deceiving me but there she was with a man at a hotel I had gone to hang out with friends. And the man was actually booking a room.
They were inside the room for over three hours before coming out. I got close to the receptionist and asked who the lady was and she told me she was a regular customer at the hotel and often brought men to sleep with her.
The receptionist even told me Kate and other prostitutes kept their numbers with her to give to any man who needed their services.
That was when I knew she did not just come to have sex with the man but a professional prostitute.
I know many will say I should mind my business but Sammy is my best friend and does not deserve such a woman.
I am really confused on what to do. Should I tell Sammy or just keep quiet and hopes he finds out by himself?
Celestine."
Dear readers, on Morning Teaser today, we want to know if you would tell your best friend if you found out that their wife to be is a prostitute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AM FRANKLYN ENEMONA JOHN. I HAIL FROM KOGI STATE AND A STUDENT OF MOUAU.

Blog Archive