Thursday 13 October 2016

'I lost a tooth in a fight with MI' rapper tells Pulse

The popular rapper in a recent interview with Pulse revealed his front tooth is artificial thanks to brother, MI Abaga.

Jesse Jagz has been walking around with a denture and we didn't even notice that!

Photos from Seyi Shay's album listening party Photos from Seyi Shay's album listening party
(Pulse)
 

The popular rapper in a rapid fire question segment with Pulse revealed his front tooth is artificial thanks to brother,  MI Abaga.
"My front tooth is chipped. It has been chipped for years because me and MI had a fight," he told Pulse.
"I was six he was nine. In the middle of the fight, he sucker punched me. Boom! Tooth flew out. So my front tooth is artificial," he added.
That's not all, apparently, Jagz has been arrested once upon a time but he refused to spill the details with us.
Known as one of Nigeria's best lyricists and producers in the country,  Jesse Jagz has dropped two critically acclaimed albums 'Jagz Nation, Vol.1. Thy Nation Come (2013)', 'Jagz Nation Vol. 2: Royal Niger Company (2014)'.This tomato tuna is a sushi alternative

No comments:

Post a Comment

AM FRANKLYN ENEMONA JOHN. I HAIL FROM KOGI STATE AND A STUDENT OF MOUAU.

Blog Archive