Friday 14 October 2016

President laughs while saying his wife belongs in kitchen.Read more;

Buhari made the comment in reaction to his wife saying that his government had been hijacked by a cabal.
President Muhammadu Buhari laughing President Muhammadu Buhari laughing
(Twitter)

President Muhammadu Buhari has said that his wife, Aisha belongs in the kitchen.

Buhari made the comment in reaction to his wife saying that his government had been hijacked by a cabal.
She also warned, during an interview with the BBC, that she would not campaign for her husband in 2019 if the situation persists.
“I don't know which party my wife belongs to, but she belongs to my kitchen and my living room and the other room,” Buhari said.
Watch him speak in the video below:
Buhari is currently in Germany on an official visit and is expected back in Nigeria on Saturday. October 15.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AM FRANKLYN ENEMONA JOHN. I HAIL FROM KOGI STATE AND A STUDENT OF MOUAU.

Blog Archive