Tuesday 11 October 2016

Arsenal player predicts bright future for Arsenal teammate

Akpom and Iwobi grew up together in London and both joined Arsenal the same time as teenagers.
Chuba Akpom Chuba Akpom (Getty Images )

Chuba Akpom will soon be a regular in the Arsenal first team according to his best friend and teammate Alex Iwobi.

Akpom and Iwobi grew up together in London and both joined Arsenal the same time as teenagers.
Alex Iwobi and Chuba Akpom Alex Iwobi and Kelechi Iheanacho (AP)
While Iwobi has become a regular in the Arsenal first team, Apkom still features for the U-21 side.
Iwobi, however, believes that his friend will be an Arsenal first regular in the nearest future.
I don’t really know who to expect because you never know who will come through. But I’d say Chuba Akpom will be the next to join,” Iwobi told fourfourtwo.com when he was asked about the Arsenal youth team.
Chuba Akpom Chuba Akpom at the Pulse TV studios (Pulse )

He and Glen Kamara are probably my best friends at the club.
"I’ve known Chuba since I was about three years old – I used to play Sunday League with him for Rippleway in Newham, and now we’re still at Arsenal together.”
Akpom, 21 is yet to make a decision on the country to represent with England and Nigeria waiting

No comments:

Post a Comment

AM FRANKLYN ENEMONA JOHN. I HAIL FROM KOGI STATE AND A STUDENT OF MOUAU.

Blog Archive