Tuesday 4 October 2016

MI clocks 35 and shares 5 epic pictures of himself

 In celebration of his day, the singer shares epic throwbacks pictures of himself back in Jos.
MI playing the guitar play MI playing the guitar
(Instagram)

Chocolate City Music President and rapper M.I Abaga is 35-years-old today!

M.I Abaga performing at Buckwyld ‘n’ Breathless Concert rehearsal M.I Abaga performing at Buckwyld ‘n’ Breathless Concert rehearsal
And in celebration of his day, the singer took to Instagram sharing epic throwbacks of himself back in Jos.
Passport photograph of MI back in Jos (Instagram)
"Happy birthday Jude. You are going to see the world, share your heart, make mistakes, fall in love, sing a song, try and fail, try and win.. keep growing, never stop laughing, don't let them steal your joy, don't let them kill your kindness... eat love love laugh jump fly sing shout.. happy birthday," he captioned a shot.
View the remaining shots below:

This photo of MI looking like Emmanuel Byo's school son

MI and Emmanuel Byo, the guy who taught him his first rap (Instagram)
"Emmanuel Byo and I.. the guy who taught me my first rap," he wrote alongside this photo.

This photo of MI back in secondary school

MI back in secondary school (Instagram)
"I discovered the microphone.. I never looked back.." he captioned it.

When he just discovered boots

MI and friends back in the days (Instagram)
"My biker boots," the rapper captioned it as he posed beside old friends.

He discovered the guitar too

MI playing the guitar MI playing the guitar
(Instagram)
"Music is my heart," he captioned it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AM FRANKLYN ENEMONA JOHN. I HAIL FROM KOGI STATE AND A STUDENT OF MOUAU.

Blog Archive