Saturday 1 October 2016

Sound SultanSinger, wife celebrate 7th wedding anniversary

Sound Sultan and wife, Faridah, clocked seven years in the marriage today, October 1

Where did the time go?! Sound Sultan and his lovely wife, Chichi Morah now Farida, have clocked seven years in their

The legendary music act took to his Instagram page on Saturday, October 1, to gush over his wife, marking their special day.
Sound Sultan and wife, Farida Sound Sultan and wife, Farida
(instagram)
He wrote:
"Happy Anniversary to my wonderfully created being . My sunshine .my torch my prayer partner. my helper, my lover, my friend, a boo of life. 7 years and counting @faridafasasi."
The couple has fared far better than most celebrities have in marriage, considering the fact that Chichi was a Christian prior to her marriage and only converted to Islam after.
Sound Sultan with wife, Farida and their kids Sound Sultan with wife, Farida and their kids
(instagram)
Sultan and Chichi share three lovely kids, two boys and a girl, together.
Happy wedding anniversary to the lovely couple.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AM FRANKLYN ENEMONA JOHN. I HAIL FROM KOGI STATE AND A STUDENT OF MOUAU.

Blog Archive